Ashdown Manna Cookery School
Location: East Sussex.
Thanks to my Creative partners:
Jessica at Jack and Jill Photography for logo, home page wire frame and colour palette.
Kerri at Sweet Creatives for Home page wire frame, primary header image and several other images (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ashdown Cookery School has run a successful operation for many years. However, its website was not responsive and was in need of a large makeover. In addition, the client wanted a more interactive website that displayed the courses and products in multiple ways to suit different user preferences.
The design brief was challenging;
- Modern looking but with a ‘country kitchen feel’.
- Full e-commerce capability enabling users to book and buy all services and products through the website.
- Four ways to display the multitude of courses on offer;
- Grid view of courses by date.
- List view of courses by date.
- Calendar view of courses.
- A summary of all courses providing information on availability of places.
- Gift vouchers to be sold in different denominations in postal and electronic versions.
- Ability to book courses on-line and enter attendee information.
- Showcase the courses, chefs and the kitchen private dining experience.
- Fully responsive.
- Newsletter sign-up form linked to newly designed Mail Chimp newsletter.
I am absolutely delighted with my new website and I fully recommend Web and Prosper. The whole process from start to finish was done in a thoroughly professional, friendly and open manner.
The new logo, branding, marketing content and eCommerce functionality has transformed us and has enabled us to be far more competitive and responsive to our clients.Mrs Alex Everrett